Numark’s Production Hub is the power strip you need to handle all of your equipment—old and new.
First, it protects your delicate electronics with a high-voltage surge and transient suppressor, plus a radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) filter.
Need to get lots of data onto your computer from different sources? Production Hub provides full-speed data communications over USB 3.0, with a 4-port USB 3.0 hub that offers computer/peripheral data connectivity and device charging. A fifth USB port is a dedicated 5V 2.1A charging port, for even greater convenience.
Altogether, you can power 11 pieces of equipment at the same time, with six AC outlets and five USB ports.
Finally, the six-foot cord means it’ll always be in reach when you need it.
- (6) Outlets: Connect your AC devices here to provide power to them.
- (4) USB 3.0 Data/Charging Ports: Connect your devices here to charge them. Alternatively, use this as a hub to connect your devices to a computer
- (1) USB 2.1A Charging Port: Connect devices such as smartphones, tablets, media players, etc. here to charge them.
- (1) USB 3.0 to PC: Use a USB cable to connect this port to your computer. When connected, any devices connected to the USB 3.0 Data/Charging Ports are connected to your computer. Port is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
- Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz; 40 db @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- USB Charger: 5 V, 2.1 A
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 11.81” x 3.54” x 1.61”
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Production Hub
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Information
Data-transfer power strip connects up 11 pieces of equipment at the same time
(1) USB 3.0 type B connector for connecting to a PC
(4) USB 3.0 type A sockets for data, charging, or connecting external hard drives, bus-powered controllers and other USB peripherals
(1) 2.1A USB type A connector for mobile device charging
(6) surge-protected AC power sockets
Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis